Dear Tourism BID Partners,
I am very pleased to report an excellent start for the new English Riviera BID Company, which is now in a position to press ahead and deliver an exciting programme of professionally coordinated Destination Marketing activities for the next 5 years.
So, a big thank you to all the eligible tourism partners for paying the first annual levy which means we will have £450k per annum to invest in promoting the English Riviera regionally, nationally and internationally.
During the ERBID consultation you told us your priorities included increasing shoulder season occupancy and footfall and for the new BID Company to invest in national and regional TV and radio campaigns.
So, you will be pleased to hear that we have set to work immediately and many marketing projects have or are currently taking place, or are in the pipeline. These include: the Exeter Day Visitor Campaign, the filming of two new TV Adverts, a targeted shoulder season Short Break Social Media Campaign, the development of a major new destination website, the launch of the ERBID Food and Drink Steering Group, two Group Exhibitions and the development of our first Food Festival in 2018 as a result of the Seafood Coast Project.
It’s certainly exciting times and I would like to say a special thank you to all those businesses that continue to stay involved and the growing number of Associate Partners who willingly giving up their time and share their expertise, as its ‘Team English Riviera’ that will drive our future success.
Please do not hesitate to contact me at anytime if you would like to discuss or get involved with any of the ERBID Destination Marketing Projects.
I wish you all the very best for the remainder of 2017 and sincerely hope that we have a bumper sunny summer!
Chief Executive Officer
English Riviera BID Company
- During the ERBID consultation you told us your priorities included increasing shoulder season occupancy and …More »
- This month English Riviera businesses reported a -0.45% decrease in visitors and a +1.13% increase …More »
- English Riviera businesses reported a 12.68% increase in visitors and a 14.09% increase in turnover …More »
- English Riviera businesses reported a -13.09 decrease in visitors and a -13.89% decrease in turnover …More »
- The ERBID Company has launched a new integrated Short Break Social Media Campaign commencing 10th May …More »