Welcome to the English Riviera Business Improvement District (ERBID)
The ERBID is the Official Destination Management Organisation (DMO) for Torbay responsible for leading on Destination Marketing for the area and working as the official partner to VisitEngland and VisitBritain.
The ERBID is made up of over 1000 Eligible Tourism Businesses who are required to pay an annual levy towards the costs of marketing the resort working as partners working with the ERBID Company.
The ERBID is managed by the ERBID Company Ltd and 13 non-executive, unpaid directors.
The Board meet monthly and both the minutes of Board Meetings and the Management Accounts are posted here.
The purpose of this web site is to present up to date information about the ERBID and the work that it undertakes on behalf of ERBID partners.
Regular News Posts will be added to the site and regular email newsletters will be sent to all ERBID partners subscribing to the newsletter.
The ERBID Company has a very small Executive Team of three full time staff based at the English Riviera Information Centre on Torquay Harbourside where partners are very welcome to visit.
The Chief Executive of the ERBID Company is Carolyn Custerson.
- The prestigious and hugely competitive Devon Tourism Awards 2017 has announced its shortlist of finalists …More »
- Once again, a less positive month for ER businesses with decreases in both visitors (-5.99%) …More »
- Increased National Promotion of the official English Riviera Guide resulting in a 7% increase in …More »
- The ERBID Board continues to monitor visitor trends carefully and our thanks go to those …More »
- The development of a new fully mobile responsive web site is a key project for …More »