26th October 2017
Election of New ERBID Company Directors
Dear Tourism Partners
We are pleased to announce the results of the recent ballot for newly elected directors of the ERBID Company.
The following seven candidates were selected by the vote of the company members:
- Helen Brenton – Sales and Marketing Manager – The Osborne Club
- Martin Brook – Owner -Pilgrim’s Rest Cottages
- Pippa Cradock – Marketing and Development Director -Paignton Zoo & Living Coasts
- Richard Cuming – Owner Bygones
- Claire Flower – Marketing Director – Beverley Holidays
- Simon Jolly – Managing Director – Riviera International Conference Centre
- Tony Smyth – Owner – Sonachan House
In addition the following four people have been co-opted onto the ERBID Board to provide specialist professional services and balanced sector representation.
- Tim Godfrey – Partner – Bishop Fleming
- Chris Hart – Managing Director – Wollen Michelmore
- Kelly Widley – Pier Point Bar & Restaurant, Torquay
- Nigel Makin – Beacon House B&B – Brixham
Kevin Mowat (Council Officer responsible for tourism) and Carolyn Custerson Chief Executive remain as directors on the new board.
At the board meeting on Thursday 23rd November – Tim Godfrey was elected by the board as the new chairman taking over from Laurence Murrell.