ERBID Business Plan for 2017-2022
During 2015 and 2016, a programme of Industry Consultation took place to gather opinions and views regarding the proposed development of an English Riviera Bid (ERBID).
The consultation process included online surveys, public presentations, workshops, one-to-one meetings, media coverage and the distribution of the draft ERTBID Business Plan.
Feedback from the industry was overall extremely positive and highlighted priorities which formed the foundation of the Business Plan for 2017-2022 with ‘your priorities’ as follows:
- Coordinated campaigns to grow day and short break visitor numbers
- Increasing shoulder season occupancy
- Regional and national campaigns including TV and radio
- Continued investment in the official destination website
- Active promotion of events taking place across Torbay
- Continued investment in social media to attract new visitors
- National promotion of the official English Riviera Guide
The Business Plan is supported by a 5 year Operating Agreement working with Torbay Council.