ERBID Company Membership
A company limited by guarantee, Registration No 10237792
Every BID levy payer is eligible to become a member of the ERBID company providing he/she has paid their due levy in the allotted time. They must have paid the current years levy by 31st March, and in future years must have paid the previous year’s levy as well.
In order to become a member you are required to complete the appropriate registration form which can be downloaded below or requested from the ERBID Office.
Please note the following:
- Where a levy payer has multiple hereditaments he/she is entitled to one membership.
- Members must work in the best interests of the company and its objectives in ensuring the delivery of the agreed ERBID Business Plan.
- Rules set out in the BID Company Memorandums & Articles of Association apply.
- Members are entitled to attend the AGM and cast any vote that is requested.
- Members are required to treat all communications and discussions of and relating to company business, verbal and written as confidential and not to be discussed, distributed or used in any way unless agreed by the Company Board.
- Membership of the Company can be withheld or withdrawn for any levy payer who does not comply to this code of conduct.
- Decisions on membership will be taken by the Board of Directors and will be final.
- Membership applications will be confirmed following the monthly Board meetings with applicants allowing up to six working weeks for their application to be processed.
- Abusive activity will not be tolerated including online postings. Members must declare any conflicts of interest.
An application form to apply for Company Membership can be requested from or downloaded below:
5 Vaughan Parade
Tel: 01803 296296