- April website visitor numbers are up 13.29% on April 2016 with new visitors increasing as a result of the Exeter Marketing Campaign.
- One of the key Business Plan projects in the first year of the ERBID is to invest in modernising the current official Destination web site and to deliver a new fully mobile responsive site, building on the success of the existing platform.
The competitive tender process has now been completed and the contract to build the new English Riviera website has been awarded to New Mind/Tell Us. The new site will be fully mobile responsive and translated into German and Dutch. Work will now commence with delivery of the site planned for autumn 2017.
Every ERBID business is entitled to a FREE editable, full page advert on the web site (worth £250) with a direct link to drive enquiries directly to your own web site.
- The ERBID Company has launched a new integrated Short Break Social Media Campaign commencing 10th May 2017 targeting the over 55’s and under 35’s in the Bristol, Bath, Gloucestershire, Newport and Swindon areas to take a Short Break on …Read More »
- Running for 6 weeks up to the 21st April, the new ERBID’s first integrated Exeter Campaign targeting Day Visitors has resulted in a 68% uplift on visitors to the English Riviera website. Promotional activity included: …Read More »
- Produced in partnership with the ERBID Company and Trinity Mirror (Herald Express), the new 2017 Experience the English Riviera Guide (previously known as Great Days Out) has been published with an increased print run of …Read More »
- With one of the ERBID’s key Business Plan objectives to extend the season and increase occupancy and footfall outside of the school holidays two new TV adverts are to be made. Following a competitive tender …Read More »
- Our thanks to the 153 businesses that took the time to complete the online website survey recently circulated by the ERBID Company. Your feedback was invaluable and has helped us enormously. Top line findings included: …Read More »