English Riviera Performance Monitor
The English Riviera Performance Monitor (previously known as the How’s Business Survey) will be circulated monthly by email to all ERBID businesses.
This survey is very important. Your individual input remains confidential but the consolidated figures allow us to measure trends across the resort and benchmark against performance across the South West.
The new style confidential survey takes just 5 minutes to complete and collects data regarding the previous month regarding footfall and occupancy and forecasts moving forwards, highlighting any areas of concern. The data once analysed will be uploaded by month on this page for everyone to view.
- April 2018 How’s Business Data: A total of 124 businesses …More »
- A total of 98 responses were received from ERBID businesses …More »
- February 2018 saw ER businesses reporting a small decrease in …More »
- All of the evidence in 2017 points to a broadly …More »
- This month saw ER businesses reporting a slight decrease in …More »
- Better news again this month with December seeing ER businesses …More »
- In contrast to the last few months November has seen …More »
- English Riviera businesses reported a -3.05% decrease in visitors and …More »
- Once again September has continued the trend since June with …More »
- Once again, a less positive month for ER businesses during …More »
- Once again, a less positive month for ER businesses with …More »
- The ERBID Board continues to monitor visitor trends carefully and …More »