2017 – 18 BUDGET NOTES:
- * £475,000 excludes a £25,000 contingency allocated for any non-collection of levy.
- The total levy charged on behalf of the ERBID Company by Torbay Council was £497.538
- 96% of the 2017 ERBID levy has been collected and the ERBID Company are taking action to collect outstanding monies.
- ** Includes income and expenditure from the England Seafood Coast Project ending 31.03.18.
- The balance of the £569.325 is to be invested in a number of additional activities including: PR: English Riviera Performance Monitor, Consumer E-Newsletters, Visitor Information and membership to VisitDevon.
|Business Plan Budget||2017 Forecast||2018 ERBID Budget|
|2017 & 2018|
|BID Levy Income||475,000*||477,683||484,800|
AGM Minutes - 5 June 18 (May Board meeting postponed to 5th June to accommodate school holidays)
No Board Meeting held in Dec 17
Accounts - to 31 December 2017