ERBID Focus Groups
The primary purpose of the Focus Groups, which meet quarterly is to support the successful delivery of the English Riviera 5-Year BID Business Plan and give the opportunity to share feedback, current trends and to discuss and agree promotional opportunities for the future. With the support of partners the English Riviera Focus Groups have now become well established with many different businesses joining the Focus Groups and sharing their knowledge and expertise with the English Riviera BID Board.
Each Focus Group will be chaired by a board member with the following groups currently in operation:
- Destination Marketing chaired by Pippa Craddock – firstname.lastname@example.org
- Food and Drink chaired by Kelly Widley – email@example.com
- Attractions and Leisure chaired by Richard Cuming – firstname.lastname@example.org
- Accommodation chaired by Anthony Payne-Neale – email@example.com
Please email the chairs above if you are interested in joining one of the Focus Groups.
The notes taken from the meetings held to date are shared below for partners to view.
Destination Marketing Focus Group Minutes
- March 2018 Minutes – Destination Marketing Focus Group
- February 2019 Minutes – Destination Marketing Focus Group
- June 2019 Minutes – Destination Marketing Focus Group
Food and Drink Focus Group Minutes
- April 2018 Minutes – Food and Drink Focus Group
- September 2018 Minutes – Food and Drink Focus Group
- November 2018 Minutes – Food and Drink Focus Group
- July 2019 Minutes – Food and Drink Focus Group
Attractions and Leisure Focus Group Minutes
- April 2018 Minutes – Attractions Focus Group
- July 2018 Minutes – Attractions Attraction Focus Group
- November 2018 Minutes – Attractions Focus Group
- June 2019 Minutes – Attractions Focus Group