ERBID Focus Groups
The primary purpose of the Focus Groups, which meet quarterly is to support the successful delivery of the English Riviera 5-Year BID Business Plan and give the opportunity to share feedback, current trends and to discuss and agree promotional opportunities for the future. With the support of partners the English Riviera Focus Groups have now become well established with many different businesses joining the Focus Groups and sharing their knowledge and expertise with the English Riviera BID Board.
Each Focus Group will be chaired by a board member with the following groups currently in operation:
- Destination Marketing chaired by Pippa Craddock – email@example.com
- Food and Drink chaired by Kelly Widley – firstname.lastname@example.org
- Attractions and Leisure chaired by Richard Cuming – email@example.com
- Accommodation chaired by Anthony Payne-Neale – firstname.lastname@example.org
Please email the chairs above if you are interested in joining one of the Focus Groups.
The notes taken from the meetings held to date are shared below for partners to view.
Destination Marketing Focus Group Minutes
Food and Drink Focus Group Minutes
Attractions and Leisure Focus Group Minutes
- November 2018 Minutes – Attractions and Leisure Focus Group
- June 2019 Minutes – Attractions Focus Group