Fully recognising that the English Riviera is an award-winning destination for Groups having been voted as a finalist in the 2015 and 2016 Group Leisure Awards the ERBID Company will be looking to work closely with those ERBID businesses that focus on the Group market and a number of marketing activities are being planned to support this sector as follows:
The ERBID Company has booked a stand to promote all ERBID Group Operators and will be producing an English Riviera Groups Directory in which all eligible group operators (hotels and attractions) will be promoted FOC as an ERBID Benefit with the opportunity to book display advertising space in the new Groups Directory if liked.
There will also be the opportunity for three Group Operators to accompany the ERBID Executive Team on the English Riviera stand to help promote their business for an additional cost of £250 plus VAT.
Spring 2018 – English Riviera Groups Showcase
The ERBID Company will be staging an English Riviera Groups Showcase event 7th/8th/9th March 2018 working in association with specialist Group Operator Steve Reed (shown in picture above) who is inviting leading Group Operators and Group Organisers to attend this event with local group hotels helping with providing accommodation and attractions complimentary visits.
The programme for this event is underway and will be circulated to all Group Operators once finalised.
- The ERBID Company has launched a new integrated Short Break Social Media Campaign commencing 10th May 2017 targeting the over 55’s and under 35’s in the Bristol, Bath, Gloucestershire, Newport and Swindon areas to take a Short Break on …Read More »
- Running for 6 weeks up to the 21st April, the new ERBID’s first integrated Exeter Campaign targeting Day Visitors has resulted in a 68% uplift on visitors to the English Riviera website. Promotional activity included: …Read More »
- Produced in partnership with the ERBID Company and Trinity Mirror (Herald Express), the new 2017 Experience the English Riviera Guide (previously known as Great Days Out) has been published with an increased print run of …Read More »
- With one of the ERBID’s key Business Plan objectives to extend the season and increase occupancy and footfall outside of the school holidays two new TV adverts are to be made. Following a competitive tender …Read More »
- Our thanks to the 153 businesses that took the time to complete the online website survey recently circulated by the ERBID Company. Your feedback was invaluable and has helped us enormously. Top line findings included: …Read More »