THE ENGLISH RIVIERA BID COMPANY CONTINUE TO INVEST IN GROUP MARKETING:
Group Leisure Show – NEC
The ERBID Company invested in a 4 x 2 metre stand on behalf of English Riviera Group Operators at the NEC Group Leisure Show.
Group Businesses were invited to share the stand with the ERBID Company and the Richardson Hotel and Powis Group of Hotels came forward and shared the cost. This was the first time that the English Riviera had attended this exhibition since 2009. All contacts made were invited to attend the first English Riviera Showcase and Groups FAM visit staged by the ERBID Company.
English Riviera Groups Directory
The ERBID Company have invested in producing a new A5 colour free English Riviera Groups Directory.
The purpose of the directory is to present all the accommodation, attractions and ERBID Food and Drink businesses that warmly welcome group business of 20 people or more. An electronic version of the new guide is also available to use to service Group Enquiries received via the English Riviera Visitor Information Centre. This guide was taken to the NEC Group Leisure Show and used at the English Riviera Groups Showcase Event.
English Riviera Groups Showcase
Working with specialist Group Operator Steven Reed, the ERBID Company are planning to stage the first English Riviera Groups Showcase
In March 2018 the first Groups Showcase was staged for many years and over 50+ Group Operators and Group Organisers to come and stay on the English Riviera and to experience for themselves all that the resort can offer them. Group hotels and attractions have been approached and encouraged to take part in this event and to provide complimentary accommodation and entrance fees for those Group Operators and Organisers that have been invited. Deliberately the Group Showcase Event will coincide with the annual English Riviera Tourism Exhibition so that the operators and organisers can meet as many hoteliers and attractions face to face to discuss their own specific requirements.
- A new English Riviera Pub Guide is planned by the ERBID Company for 2018 providing a FREE advertising opportunity for all levy paying pubs across the ERBID. This new guide will be a printed guide …Read More »
- The ERBID will operate for 5 years and gives us all the opportunity to plan ahead and build on the momentum that is now taking place across the resort. Complementing the successful core Destination Marketing …Read More »
- The English Riviera has been listed as ‘NUMBER ONE’ in The Mirror’s top picks for a Summer Staycation. For more details see: http://www.mirror.co.uk/lifestyle/travel/british-breaks/best-cheap-british-holiday-destinations-7209604 As you would expect, the English Riviera BID Company ‘are straight on …Read More »
- The ERBID Company has launched a new integrated Short Break Social Media Campaign commencing 10th May 2017 targeting the over 55’s and under 35’s in the Bristol, Bath, Gloucestershire, Newport and Swindon areas to take a Short Break on …Read More »
- Running for 6 weeks up to the 21st April, the new ERBID’s first integrated Exeter Campaign targeting Day Visitors has resulted in a 68% uplift on visitors to the English Riviera website. Promotional activity included: …Read More »