NEW ERBID – ENGLISH RIVIERA GROUP OPERATORS DIRECTORY
The ERBID Company are producing a new English Riviera Group Operators Directory. This will include serviced accommodation providers and Café and Tea Rooms that can accommodate groups of 20 or more and who have paid the ERBID Levy.
2000 copies are to be printed and this new publication will be taken to the Group Leisure and Travel Show on October 12th at the NEC in Birmingham and distributed at the new 2018 English Riviera Groups Showcase in March 2018.
The ERBID Company has booked a stand at the Group Leisure Show at the NEC in Birmingham on October 12th. The English Riviera Attractions Partnership, Richardson Group and Duchy Hotels will be partnering the ERBID on the stand.
NEW – ERBID SPRING 2018 – ENGLISH RIVIERA GROUPS SHOWCASE
The ERBID Company will be staging an English Riviera Groups Showcase event 7th/8th/9th March 2018 working in association with specialist Group Operator Steve Reed.
Leading Group Operators and private Group Organisers will be invited to attend this event with local group hotels and attractions helping to host attendees.
- Increased National Promotion of the official English Riviera Guide resulting in a 7% increase in guide requests compared to 2016 Read more… Investment in a Last-Minute Summer Short Break Social Media Campaign lasting 6 weeks …Read More »
- Work is now underway to produce the 2018 English Riviera Destination Guide. The Advertising Rate Card has been circulated promoting Bronze, Silver, Gold and Platinum Advertising Packages with prices held for 2018. Please note that …Read More »
- A new English Riviera Pub Guide is planned by the ERBID Company for 2018 providing a FREE advertising opportunity for all levy paying pubs across the ERBID. This new guide will be a printed guide …Read More »
- The ERBID will operate for 5 years and gives us all the opportunity to plan ahead and build on the momentum that is now taking place across the resort. Complementing the successful core Destination Marketing …Read More »
- The English Riviera has been listed as ‘NUMBER ONE’ in The Mirror’s top picks for a Summer Staycation. For more details see: http://www.mirror.co.uk/lifestyle/travel/british-breaks/best-cheap-british-holiday-destinations-7209604 As you would expect, the English Riviera BID Company ‘are straight on …Read More »