English Riviera Destination Guide
The 2017 national media advertising campaign is still underway promoting the English Riviera Destination Guide across the UK.
A total of 67,239 guides have been requested to date representing an increase of 5,000 on this time last year.
Promoted nationally, via a professionally managed and carefully monitored online and offline media campaign, the official English Riviera guide is distributed on request and posted to individual households via the services of a professional mailing house throughout the UK.
100,000 copies of the 2017 guide have been printed and the ERBID Company have invested further in increasing the promotion of the guide targeting late bookings for the main summer season and early autumn.
The costs to produce the official Destination Guide are heavily subsidised by those local businesses that have chosen to support the official Destination Guide for 2017 and advertise their businesses in the 2017 edition with £88,000 of advertising revenue generated to support this marketing campaign.
The ERBID Company sponsor the Destination Guide to support the production of quality editorial pages.
The Return on Investment for the official Destination Guide has increased from £34 to £58 for every £1 jointly invested and is directly responsible for generating over £8 million in accommodation bookings.
An e-version of the guide is also available to share electronically as required.
The 2018 Guide Advertising Rate Card will be circulated at the beginning of September and a tender process is currently underway to ensure that the most competitive prices possible can be secured for the design and print of next years English Riviera Destination Guide.
- The ERBID Company has launched a new integrated Short Break Social Media Campaign commencing 10th May 2017 targeting the over 55’s and under 35’s in the Bristol, Bath, Gloucestershire, Newport and Swindon areas to take a Short Break on …Read More »
- Running for 6 weeks up to the 21st April, the new ERBID’s first integrated Exeter Campaign targeting Day Visitors has resulted in a 68% uplift on visitors to the English Riviera website. Promotional activity included: …Read More »
- Produced in partnership with the ERBID Company and Trinity Mirror (Herald Express), the new 2017 Experience the English Riviera Guide (previously known as Great Days Out) has been published with an increased print run of …Read More »
- With one of the ERBID’s key Business Plan objectives to extend the season and increase occupancy and footfall outside of the school holidays two new TV adverts are to be made. Following a competitive tender …Read More »
- Our thanks to the 153 businesses that took the time to complete the online website survey recently circulated by the ERBID Company. Your feedback was invaluable and has helped us enormously. Top line findings included: …Read More »