English Riviera Destination Guide
A new look 54 page official English Riviera Destination Guide has been produced by the ERBID Company in partnership with 145 local tourism businesses who have invested in advertising in the guide for 2018.
100,000 copies of the guide will be promoted nationally, via a professionally managed and carefully monitored online and offline advertising campaign, the official English Riviera guide is distributed on request and posted to individual households via the services of a professional mailing house throughout the UK.
2017 English Riviera Destination Guide
As a result of the additional investment made by the ERBID Company in promoting the 2017 English Riviera Guide a total of 85,760 guides were requested representing an increase of 16% compared to 2016.
- Increased National Promotion of the official English Riviera Guide resulting in a 7% increase in guide requests compared to 2016 Read more… Investment in a Last-Minute Summer Short Break Social Media Campaign lasting 6 weeks …Read More »
- Work is now underway to produce the 2018 English Riviera Destination Guide. The Advertising Rate Card has been circulated promoting Bronze, Silver, Gold and Platinum Advertising Packages with prices held for 2018. Please note that …Read More »
- A new English Riviera Pub Guide is planned by the ERBID Company for 2018 providing a FREE advertising opportunity for all levy paying pubs across the ERBID. This new guide will be a printed guide …Read More »
- The ERBID will operate for 5 years and gives us all the opportunity to plan ahead and build on the momentum that is now taking place across the resort. Complementing the successful core Destination Marketing …Read More »
- The English Riviera has been listed as ‘NUMBER ONE’ in The Mirror’s top picks for a Summer Staycation. For more details see: http://www.mirror.co.uk/lifestyle/travel/british-breaks/best-cheap-british-holiday-destinations-7209604 As you would expect, the English Riviera BID Company ‘are straight on …Read More »