English Riviera Resort Guide
Building on the success of the Great Days Out publication this new publication is being produced in partnership with the new English Riviera BID Company and dc media and will form an important part of a Exeter Spring Day Visitor Campaign being organised by the new English Riviera BID Company.
The new 2017 Spring Day Visitor Campaign will include: Bus and Poster advertising in the centre of Exeter, Radio Advertising and targeted Social Media activity encouraging Exeter residents to visit the English Riviera. Strong messaging will proactively promote how easy and quickly you can now reach the English Riviera with the opening of new South Devon Link Road and how much there is to see and do here.
Circulation of the new official 2017 Resort Guide for 2017 is being dramatically increased to support the new Spring Day Visitor Campaign with 170,000 copies to be printed including 30,000 copies specifically targeting Exeter Households with copies also to be distributed at Devon County Show in May and Torbay Air Show in June.
Prices to advertise your business in the Official 2017 Resort Guide start from just £150 + VAT with expanded Food and Drink sections included to ensure that all that we offer in terms of attractions, activities and places to eat and drink can be widely promoted.
Please support this exciting new BID partnership publication and book your advert in the official 2017 English Riviera Resort Guide today:
Contact: Mike Laukkanen
Tel: 01803 676712 or 07739300488
- The ERBID Company has launched a new integrated Short Break Social Media Campaign commencing 10th May 2017 targeting the over 55’s and under 35’s in the Bristol, Bath, Gloucestershire, Newport and Swindon areas to take a Short Break on …Read More »
- Running for 6 weeks up to the 21st April, the new ERBID’s first integrated Exeter Campaign targeting Day Visitors has resulted in a 68% uplift on visitors to the English Riviera website. Promotional activity included: …Read More »
- Produced in partnership with the ERBID Company and Trinity Mirror (Herald Express), the new 2017 Experience the English Riviera Guide (previously known as Great Days Out) has been published with an increased print run of …Read More »
- With one of the ERBID’s key Business Plan objectives to extend the season and increase occupancy and footfall outside of the school holidays two new TV adverts are to be made. Following a competitive tender …Read More »
- Our thanks to the 153 businesses that took the time to complete the online website survey recently circulated by the ERBID Company. Your feedback was invaluable and has helped us enormously. Top line findings included: …Read More »