English Riviera Resort Guide
Building on the success of the Great Days Out publication this new publication is being produced in partnership with the new English Riviera BID Company and dc media and will form an important part of a Exeter Spring Day Visitor Campaign being organised by the new English Riviera BID Company.
The new 2017 Spring Day Visitor Campaign will include: Bus and Poster advertising in the centre of Exeter, Radio Advertising and targeted Social Media activity encouraging Exeter residents to visit the English Riviera. Strong messaging will proactively promote how easy and quickly you can now reach the English Riviera with the opening of new South Devon Link Road and how much there is to see and do here.
Circulation of the new official 2017 Resort Guide for 2017 is being dramatically increased to support the new Spring Day Visitor Campaign with 170,000 copies to be printed including 30,000 copies specifically targeting Exeter Households with copies also to be distributed at Devon County Show in May and Torbay Air Show in June.
Prices to advertise your business in the Official 2017 Resort Guide start from just £150 + VAT with expanded Food and Drink sections included to ensure that all that we offer in terms of attractions, activities and places to eat and drink can be widely promoted.
Please support this exciting new BID partnership publication and book your advert in the official 2017 English Riviera Resort Guide today:
Contact: Mike Laukkanen
Tel: 01803 676712 or 07739300488
- Increased National Promotion of the official English Riviera Guide resulting in a 7% increase in guide requests compared to 2016 Read more… Investment in a Last-Minute Summer Short Break Social Media Campaign lasting 6 weeks …Read More »
- Work is now underway to produce the 2018 English Riviera Destination Guide. The Advertising Rate Card has been circulated promoting Bronze, Silver, Gold and Platinum Advertising Packages with prices held for 2018. Please note that …Read More »
- A new English Riviera Pub Guide is planned by the ERBID Company for 2018 providing a FREE advertising opportunity for all levy paying pubs across the ERBID. This new guide will be a printed guide …Read More »
- The ERBID will operate for 5 years and gives us all the opportunity to plan ahead and build on the momentum that is now taking place across the resort. Complementing the successful core Destination Marketing …Read More »
- The English Riviera has been listed as ‘NUMBER ONE’ in The Mirror’s top picks for a Summer Staycation. For more details see: http://www.mirror.co.uk/lifestyle/travel/british-breaks/best-cheap-british-holiday-destinations-7209604 As you would expect, the English Riviera BID Company ‘are straight on …Read More »