The National Coastal Tourism Academy (NCTA) was established in 2013 with funding from the Coastal Communities Fund to create a centre for excellence, share best practice and analyse the nature of coastal tourism to boost jobs and economic growth in the visitor economy.
The NCTA now has an in-depth knowledge of the visitor economy on the coast and have available to review a number of very interesting and insightful research reports presented in their ‘resource hub’ that identify growing business potential for coastal businesses.
Valued at £8bn for Domestic overnight and day trip spend
A snapshot of performance of tourism businesses on England’s coast.
Results from Wave 5 – School summer holidays in July and August 2017
- In terms of results, we saw stability in May with visitors and turnover being broadly …More »
- Led by Anna Trant, the new 2018 Seafood FEAST programme is continuing to be developed. …More »
- We are absolutely delighted to inform you that we have been successful in securing the next …More »
- April 2018 How’s Business Data: A total of 124 businesses completed the April survey, representing …More »
- A total of 98 responses were received from ERBID businesses for March which is much …More »