Social Media and Digital Marketing
There is huge potential to grow visitor numbers via targeted digital marketing campaigns and keeping a continuing ‘brand English Riviera’ presence on the most popular Social Media channels.
Current ERBID Social Media and Digital Marketing activity includes the following:
NEW integrated Short Break Social Media Campaign commencing 10th May 2017 targeting the over 55’s and under 35’s in the Bristol, Bath, Gloucestershire, Newport and Swindon areas to take a Short Break on the English Riviera in the shoulder season months. Communications via Facebook advertising, Google Display, Instagram and Gmail are all planned as part of this new targeted campaign to attract new visitors to the resort.
English Riviera Face Book Page
The official English Riviera Facebook page has over 34,000 followers and is managed on a daily basis with regular posts being placed encouraging people to like and share the page and to visit the official English Riviera website. In particular we use the English Riviera Facebook page to promote events.
Paid Face Book Advertising
Paid Facebook advertising is being used to deliver a number of tactical campaigns alongside other Social Media Channels including Instagram and Gmail:
- Promoting the official English Riviera Destination Guide
- Targeting Exeter residents to take a day or evening visit to the English Riviera and
- Targeting over 55’s and under 35’s in key short break locations including Bristol, Bath, Gloucestershire, Newport and Swindon to take shoulder season breaks outside of the main school holidays.
All Social Media activity is carefully monitored to ensure that a satisfactory ROI is achieved.
- The ERBID Company has launched a new integrated Short Break Social Media Campaign commencing 10th May 2017 targeting the over 55’s and under 35’s in the Bristol, Bath, Gloucestershire, Newport and Swindon areas to take a Short Break on …Read More »
- Running for 6 weeks up to the 21st April, the new ERBID’s first integrated Exeter Campaign targeting Day Visitors has resulted in a 68% uplift on visitors to the English Riviera website. Promotional activity included: …Read More »
- Produced in partnership with the ERBID Company and Trinity Mirror (Herald Express), the new 2017 Experience the English Riviera Guide (previously known as Great Days Out) has been published with an increased print run of …Read More »
- With one of the ERBID’s key Business Plan objectives to extend the season and increase occupancy and footfall outside of the school holidays two new TV adverts are to be made. Following a competitive tender …Read More »
- Our thanks to the 153 businesses that took the time to complete the online website survey recently circulated by the ERBID Company. Your feedback was invaluable and has helped us enormously. Top line findings included: …Read More »