The ERBID Company have invested in a number of professionally managed targeted ‘paid for’ Social Media Destination Marketing Campaigns this year including:
LAST MINUTE – SUMMER SOCIAL MEDIA CAMPAIGN
Recognising the later booking trend and listening to the concern being expressed by some businesses regarding main summer bookings as a result of the weather, the ERBID Company launched a major Last-Minute Summer Social Media Campaign. This Campaign ran for 6 weeks and targeted the Midlands. As a result, 398,156 individual Facebook users have been reached and a significant uplift in traffic to the official web site has been recorded.
2. SPRING SHORT BREAK MEDIA CAMPAIGN
Commencing 10th May 2017 and targeting the over 55’s and under 35’s in the Bristol, Bath, Gloucestershire, Newport and Swindon areas to take a Short Break on the English Riviera in the shoulder season months. Communications via Facebook advertising, Google Display, Instagram and Gmail are all planned as part of this new targeted campaign to attract new visitors to the resort.
Both of the above Social Media campaigns have resulted in a significant increase in traffic generated to the web site compared to this time last year.
English Riviera Face Book Page
The official English Riviera Facebook page has over 34,000 followers and is managed on a daily basis with regular posts being placed encouraging people to like and share the page and to visit the official English Riviera website. In particular we use the English Riviera Facebook page to promote events.
With 14,800 followers the English Riviera Twitter Page is professionally managed with planned tweets being posted on a daily basis. We are seeing a growth of around 150 followers per month. In addition the ERBID Company follows partner businesses and supports with re-tweets and likes.
Instagram #EnglishRiviera Hashtag
Now standing at 1,243 (from 1,210) followers the Instagram account is set as a business account, so that we can gather more detailed insights about followers. Using the story option has seen the English Riviera feature in regular tagged stories helping to raise our profile across this channel.
- Increased National Promotion of the official English Riviera Guide resulting in a 7% increase in guide requests compared to 2016 Read more… Investment in a Last-Minute Summer Short Break Social Media Campaign lasting 6 weeks …Read More »
- Work is now underway to produce the 2018 English Riviera Destination Guide. The Advertising Rate Card has been circulated promoting Bronze, Silver, Gold and Platinum Advertising Packages with prices held for 2018. Please note that …Read More »
- A new English Riviera Pub Guide is planned by the ERBID Company for 2018 providing a FREE advertising opportunity for all levy paying pubs across the ERBID. This new guide will be a printed guide …Read More »
- The ERBID will operate for 5 years and gives us all the opportunity to plan ahead and build on the momentum that is now taking place across the resort. Complementing the successful core Destination Marketing …Read More »
- The English Riviera has been listed as ‘NUMBER ONE’ in The Mirror’s top picks for a Summer Staycation. For more details see: http://www.mirror.co.uk/lifestyle/travel/british-breaks/best-cheap-british-holiday-destinations-7209604 As you would expect, the English Riviera BID Company ‘are straight on …Read More »