TWO NEW – English Riviera TV Adverts to be made:
Filming started in June and the production of two new adverts is underway.
TV transmission of the adverts is planned for Spring 2018 and both ITV 1 and SkyAdsmart are being considered.
With one of the ERBID’s key objectives to extend the season and increase occupancy and footfall outside of the school holidays, two 30 sec TV adverts are being produced to specifically target the under 35’s and over 50’s to take a short break.
Following a competitive tender process Devon based company Soundview Media have been commissioned to film and produce the new adverts.
- Increased National Promotion of the official English Riviera Guide resulting in a 7% increase in guide requests compared to 2016 Read more… Investment in a Last-Minute Summer Short Break Social Media Campaign lasting 6 weeks …Read More »
- Work is now underway to produce the 2018 English Riviera Destination Guide. The Advertising Rate Card has been circulated promoting Bronze, Silver, Gold and Platinum Advertising Packages with prices held for 2018. Please note that …Read More »
- A new English Riviera Pub Guide is planned by the ERBID Company for 2018 providing a FREE advertising opportunity for all levy paying pubs across the ERBID. This new guide will be a printed guide …Read More »
- The ERBID will operate for 5 years and gives us all the opportunity to plan ahead and build on the momentum that is now taking place across the resort. Complementing the successful core Destination Marketing …Read More »
- The English Riviera has been listed as ‘NUMBER ONE’ in The Mirror’s top picks for a Summer Staycation. For more details see: http://www.mirror.co.uk/lifestyle/travel/british-breaks/best-cheap-british-holiday-destinations-7209604 As you would expect, the English Riviera BID Company ‘are straight on …Read More »