The English Riviera Visitor Information Centre is situated on Torquay Harbourside and is open all year.
The centre is managed by the ERBID Company and handles over 100,000 enquiries per year through face to face counter visits, email, telephone and Social Media enquiries.
The English Riviera Visitor Information Centre is managed by Katrine Harrington and a small team of seasonal staff and volunteers. Telephone 01803 211211.
Visitor services include What’s On, Car Parking Passes, Theatre Tickets, National Express Tickets, Bus Tickets and Timetables, Boat Tickets and the promotion of local Events and Festivals via the English Riviera What’s On Calendar.
Promotional services for ERBID Businesses include: Resort and window Poster Display, Leaflet Display, Free promotion of events on the official English Riviera What’s On Calendar
The English Riviera Visitor Information Centre is supported by a small number of carefully selected voluntary Visitor Information Points across the resort.
- Work is now underway to produce the 2018 English Riviera Destination Guide. The Advertising Rate Card has been circulated promoting Bronze, Silver, Gold and Platinum Advertising Packages with prices held for 2018. Please note that …Read More »
- A new English Riviera Pub Guide is planned by the ERBID Company for 2018 providing a FREE advertising opportunity for all levy paying pubs across the ERBID. This new guide will be a printed guide …Read More »
- The ERBID will operate for 5 years and gives us all the opportunity to plan ahead and build on the momentum that is now taking place across the resort. Complementing the successful core Destination Marketing …Read More »
- The English Riviera has been listed as ‘NUMBER ONE’ in The Mirror’s top picks for a Summer Staycation. For more details see: http://www.mirror.co.uk/lifestyle/travel/british-breaks/best-cheap-british-holiday-destinations-7209604 As you would expect, the English Riviera BID Company ‘are straight on …Read More »
- The ERBID Company has launched a new integrated Short Break Social Media Campaign commencing 10th May 2017 targeting the over 55’s and under 35’s in the Bristol, Bath, Gloucestershire, Newport and Swindon areas to take a Short Break on …Read More »