2020 Covid Research
Covid has had an unimaginable effect on the Tourism industry. The reports below examine the impacts of coronavirus. If you would like more support, please see our webpage for Information, Advice and Guidance on Covid 19 here.
The English Riviera BID Company – Business Impact Survey
The ERBID Company produces monthly surveys to assess the impact of covid. The results are regularly uploaded here.
Great South West- Business Impact Survey
- GSW COVID-19 Business Impact Survey Sept 2020 – Summary Report
- GSWTP Coronavirus (COVID-19) Business Impact Survey Wave 2 Jan 2021 FINAL DRAFT REPORT V2
- GSWTP Business Impact Survey No3 June 2021 FINAL REPORT
ALVA Attractions – Recovery Trackers
- ALVA Attractions Recovery Tracker – Wave 1 (20-24 April) – comp
- ALVA Attractions Recovery Tracker – Wave 3 (9-12 June) – 190620 – ALVA v…
- ALVA Attractions Recovery Tracker – Wave 4 (8-12 July) – 170720 – ALVA v…
Hotel Solutions – From Survival to Recovery
- FROM SURVIVAL TO RECOVERY
- COVID-19 – FROM SURVIVAL TO RECOVERY – UPDATE JUNE 2020
- COVID-19 – FROM SURVIVAL TO RECOVERY – UPDATE 2 – 18 JUNE 2020
- COVID-19 – FROM SURVIVAL TO RECOVERY – UPDATE 3 – 14 JULY 2020
- COVID-19 – FROM SURVIVAL TO RECOVERY – UPDATE 4 – 23 JULY 2020
- COVID-19 – FROM SURVIVAL TO RECOVERY – UPDATE 5 – 3 SEPTEMBER 2020
- COVID-19 – FROM SURVIVAL TO RECOVERY – UPDATE 8 – JANUARY 2021
Visit Britain – Weekly Trackers
VisitEngland has commissioned a tracking survey to understand domestic intent to take short breaks and holidays both within the U.K. and abroad, with particular focus around the current barriers and concerns around travel and how these will evolve over time.
The survey addresses: the likelihood of U.K. residents to travel; when and where they plan to go; specific trip details such as accommodation type and activities undertaken and the type of reassurances they’re seeking from the sector. Read the summary report here.
- Domestic COVID-19 Tracker Results – Wave 2
- 1- COVID-19 Consumer Tracker GB Report Week 7 v2
- COVID-19 Consumer Weekly Tracker Wave 14 v2