Running for 6 weeks up to the 21st April, the new ERBID’s first integrated Exeter Campaign targeting Day Visitors has resulted in a 68% uplift on visitors to the English Riviera website.
Promotional activity included:
- Bus Advertising
- Display Boards in Key Locations
- 25,000 targeted door drop
- Radio Advertising
- Integrated Social Media Activity
With key marketing messages focusing on how easy and quick it is now to travel to the English Riviera following the opening of the South Devon Link Road, this first Exeter focused campaign has certainly been a success.
Day visitors from Exeter and the surrounding area:
- Families – interested in day visits to the beaches, coast and attractions
- Couples/Professional singles – day and evening visitors for coast, restaurants, bars & nightlife